Membership in the Blackburn Community Association offers many benefits:
- Discounted rates on programs
- Access to tickets for some events one week earlier than the general public
- Many grants are based on membership numbers
- Neighbors meet to make friends and be active
- Ability to vote at Association AGM
- Builds connection between residents
- Makes a community a better place to live
- Provides volunteers new skills and a place to share their abilities and talents
- Offers opportunities to come together to celebrate events throughout the year.
Membership in the Blackburn Community Association is valid from September 1 to August 31.
Fees are:$10.00 for a family $5.00 for one person $50.00 lifetime singe/ $100.00 lifetime family
To download a membership form (Word document), click here. To download a membership form (pdf file), click here.
Get involved today, sign up for a membership or volunteer, there is a place for everyone here.
Please call 250-963-3292 for more information.